Does your organisation produce lots of information, but you find it difficult to disseminate it?Have you missed out on opportunities to be heard and to transform the development agenda through your work? Are you passionate about research but you feel that not enough people get to see it? CommsConsult has some answers for you.
• We can work with you to turn complex information into easy-to-understand formats for audiences at different levels of understanding and awareness.
• We will work with you from the beginning of the project to identify information outputs, help you to produce it and show you the best way to disseminate it and to whom.
• CommsConsult understands that the majority of the audiences that its clients are trying to reach are often excluded from wider social networks because of low literacy levels, infrastructure challenges and a host of other political and socio-economic factors. We guarantee that your messages will reach people who need it and your stories are heard by exploring and testing different multi-media strategies that best suit people in different circumstances.
• CommsConsult also has a passion for what we like to call “story telling”. We can help your organisation discover its own stories -- find its voice and relate its experiences and successes in ways that grab and hold others' attention and make them want to know more.
Our information services cover:
• Writing, editing, design and print production of newsletters;
• Print and radio news features;
• Writing policy briefs and synthesising research
• Production of information packages for workshops and conferences;
• Production management of books, case studies, annual reports, and posters;
• Video production;
• Website copy;
• Story telling.